Wednesday 12 September 2012

vision without glasses - How to eliminate nearsightedness forever



Are you suffering from myopia? Does the fact that you have to wear glasses all the time you consume? If so, you're not alone. I know how difficult it can be to have glasses to see clearly all the time. No matter what you do, the vision worse.

My strength is kept on getting low and reaches to the worst -3.25. I could not even see other people's faces in my kickboxing class withoutglasses. It was too frustrating. That's when I decided to look for an alternative way to improve my vision, of course.
Soon after I began to look for an alternative way to improve my vision, I came across a renewed Vision program. Renew Vision program is a combination of exercise and lifestyle routines that when integrated in a consistent and persistent basis will improve your vision and give you a full 20/20 vision overtime.




I did not believe it at first. I thought it was just not possible. But after doing some research, I decided to go ahead and try it for a free trial.
That vision is to restore the program to help me cure my nearsightedness?

There are lots of things that I learned from the program. The first thing I learned is the real cause of myopia - nearsightedness is far more common among men than ever before because of the amount of time we spend doing a job that is a short distance away. We sit on the computer, watch TV and read books.

But earlier, it was not so. Our ancestors were living in the fields. The body is designed for those areas where hunters live. Our lifestyle has changed drastically in recent years. We no longer need to hunt or work in the fields. Therefore, there is no balance short distance and long distance vision.

Our eyes spend most of their time alone engaging in a short distance activities. This causes tension in the muscles and muscle tends to focus more on short-distance activities. Therefore, stretch stretches and breaks. Once it breaks, we are no longer able to see any of the things that are still unclear.

So, what really solves the problem now?

So in order to treat myopia, we'll have to start stretching the muscles of our eyes and make it do focus on long distance objects. But it was not easy when we work at a computer for eight hours a day. Therefore, the program promotes eye exercises and certain supplements that have been proven to strengthen your muscles and make you see clearly.

But there is one major flaw with the program - Doing eye exercises alone will help you improve your eyesight. But it will not happen quickly. If you want to improve ga real fast, you'll need to do more long distance activities without glasses.

Here's what I've tried, after a week of doing eye exercises -

I started riding my motorcycle without wearing my glasses. It was hard at the beginning, and it's extremely dangerous. But that's why I decided to go slow. I used to travel slow and maintenance side. As I did that for a week, I could not believe the improvement I've seen. From -3.25, my power dropped to -2.25 with some problems with clarity (cylindrical vision improvement takes time and affected his diet).
I am truly amazed at the result. The key is to get the program and start taking action on it. Do not let it sit around and collect dust. If you take action on it consistently and persistently, you'll be able to return myopia no matter what.

The question is though, will revive the vision for you? 

Everyone is different, and it may not work for you? I encourage you to go see for yourself, rebuild your vision

No comments:

Post a Comment